QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: How does your printed ticket work?
A: It's fast, easy and convenient. Here's how it works:
- Purchase your tickets.
- Print your tickets.
- For online orders: To print your tickets, you can use the link on your order confirmation page or the link in your email confirmation. If you are ready to print immediately, follow the link on your order confirmation page. If you would like to wait to print your order, you can print using the link in your email confirmation.
- For phone orders: You will receive an email confirmation once your order is placed. Within that email, you will receive a link to print your order.
Q: Do I need any special hardware or software to print my ticket?
A: You probably already have everything you need. All you need is:
Q: Will this ticket be accepted for entry into the event?
- The ticket that is printed through your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket.
Q: Can tickets be scanned from my cell phone?
A: Yes - your tickets can be conveniently scanned from your smart phone.
Q: What if I print more than one copy of my ticket or a photocopy is made?
A: Only the first scan of the barcode on your ticket will allow entry.
- Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash and protect it just like you would any other ticket. If more than one copy were to arrive, the barcode scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned. If there is a dispute, event staff will resolve the issue.
Q: What if I cannot print my tickets?
A: Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher.
- Make sure your printer is on and the cables are connected to your computer.
- Make sure your computer has enough memory available; try closing any unnecessary programs.
- Please note that tickets can be conveniently scanned from your wireless cell phone.
Q: What if I did not receive my email confirmation?
A: Please contact us so we can help you with your order. firstname.lastname@example.org 1-877-332-7804
Q: If I order multiple tickets on a single order, how many emails will I receive?
A: One - you will receive a single email confirmation with a link to print your tickets regardless of order size.
For any ticket-related questions, please e-mail email@example.com or call 1-877-332-7804.