Weather Warning and Suspension of Play
If inclement weather is approaching, a "Weather Warning" notification will be posted on all electronic scoreboards on the course. When this message appears, spectators are advised to take immediate precaution by evacuating bleachers and hospitality tents. In the event of "Severe Weather" warning and a suspension of play, please proceed to the bus loading area to be returned to your car for safety. A suspension of play is preceded by an air horn signal. Suspension of play is a stoppage of play, not necessarily a cancellation of play for the day. Notification of continuation of play will be given in each parking lot.
Tournament Week Schedule of Events
PLEASE CHECK BACK!
Join us on Social Media
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to receive news, updates, and important tournament information.
- Facebook: Regions Tradition
- Twitter: @Regionstrad
- Pinterest: RegionsTradition
- Instagram: RegionsTradition
Please be sure to keep yourself hydrated with plenty of water. Water will be offered at our many concession stand locations and at on-course water fountains.
Water Fountain locations - the Practice Area, 2nd Green, 4th Tee, 5th Tee, 6th Tee, 7th Tee, 9th Tee, 12th Tee, 13th Tee, 16th Tee, and 18th Tee.
Stop by the Merchandise Area located in the Shoal Creek Golf Shop. Items for sale include caps, golf shirts, golf flags, golf balls, metals, t-shirts, and children's apparel.
- ATM - For spectator convenience, an on-site ATM will be available
- AUTOGRAPHS - Autographs are permissible but not during a player's round. Best places for autographs are the practice range, the putting green, and 18th Green after the conclusion of the players round.
- CAMERA POLICY - Cameras are permitted for general spectator use ONLY during the Pro-Am on Wednesday. Photography is restricted to accredited press with proper media credentials during the tournament rounds Thursday-Sunday.
- CONCESSIONS - Numerous concession stands are located on the course serving a variety of food and beverage items. Locations include the South Lawn adjacent to the 1st Tee, 3rd Fairway, 5th Green, 10th Fairway, 17th Green and 18th Green. No outside food or beverage is allowed in the tournament. Concession stands are equipped to accept Debit/Credit (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- DISABILITY SERVICES SHUTTLE - Please proceed to the Ambassador table located at the top of the entry path and ask them to call the Disability Services Team to help you.
- LOST & FOUND - Lost and found is kept at the admission gate at the main entrance until 5:00 p.m. each day. After 5:00 p.m., items will be taken to the Tournament Office, located at 103 Carnoustie (inside the Shoal Creek neighborhood), and will remain there for claim. Please contact the Tournament office at (205) 969-9229.
- PHONE POLICY - Please SILENCE your mobile device. No video recording is allowed at any time. No photographs are allowed after Wednesday.
- RESTROOMS - Located throughout the golf course.
No alcoholic beverages may be served or sold, or permitted to be served or sold to anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) years.
Cameras (including cell phone cameras) are permitted for general spectator use ONLY during the Wednesday Pro-Am. Photography is restricted to accredited press with proper media credentials during tournament rounds Thursday-Sunday.
Cell Phone Policy
With the revised policy, spectators are allowed to carry mobile devices on the golf course with the volume setting on silent or vibrate. Please refrain from using your mobile device on-course near play.
- No video recording allowed at any time
- No photographs after Wednesday
- Violations may result in confiscation of mobile device or removal from tournament
- Be respectful of play
Come relax on the South Lawn, eat great food and drink signature cocktails. Outdoor lounge seating along with umbrella tables are now available. Also, numerous concession stands are located on the course serving a wide variety of food and beverage items. No outside food or beverage is allowed in the tournament. Concession stands are equipped to accept Debit/Credit (Visa, MasterCard American Express).
72-Hole stroke play, no cut.
Gates are now open Wednesday - Sunday at 6:30 a.m.
- Handicap accessible viewing is located next to the bleachers at holes #9 and #18. Handicap accessible restrooms are located throughout the course.
- Handicap parking will be conveniently located in Lot S along County Road 41. A handicap accessible shuttle will transport individuals to the drop off point in front of the Merchandise Pavilion/Shoal Creek Golf Shop. Lot S can be accessed directly from County Road 41 approximately one (1) mile north of Hugh Daniel Drive. Only official state issued handicap tags will be permitted.
Greater Birmingham Convention & Visitor's Bureau
Click here for more information.
Kids 18 and under are admitted FREE (GROUNDS admission only) when accompanied by a ticketed adult each day of the tournament.
Lost & Found
Lost and found is kept at the admission gate at main entrance until 6:00 p.m. each day. After 6:00 p.m., items will be taken to the Tournament Office, located at 103 Carnoustie (inside the Shoal Creek neighborhood), and remain there for claim. Please contact the Tournament office at (205) 969-9229.
Course Map - Click Here
Spectator-Friendly Map - Click Here
Pick-up & Drop-off Policy
Drop-off and pick-up will be at the Admissions/Will Call Trailer just inside the gate at Shoal Creek. Driver will receive a Drop-off pass when entering the gate and will return upon leaving.
The following cannot be brought into the tournament:
- No cameras (other than practice rounds and Pro-Am for personal photographic use only)
- No bags or backpacks larger than 6"W x 6"H x 6"D in its natural state
- No cases and/or covers (such as a chair or umbrella covers)
- No signs, posters and/or banners
- No televisions and/or radios
- No food and/or beverages, except for medical or infant needs
- No containers and/or coolers
- No pets (other than service animals)
- No metal-spiked golf shoes
- No noise making devices
- No weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms and knives)
- Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the Champions Tour and/or Tournament Security Personnel is their sole discretion.
- Parents with small children are allowed to bring strollers and diaper bags, if needed. The items are subject to reasonable inspection before entering and/or at any time during the tournament.
Will call is located at the main tournament entrance at the admissions trailer. We recommend that you limit leaving parking passes at will call due to logistics.