THIS WAS THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR 2016, PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR 2017 ELIGIBILITY AS IT WILL CHANGE
- The top 30 available players from the final Previous Year’s Money List provided such players are 50th or better on such Money List
- The top 30 available players from the All-Time Money List as of commitment deadline, not otherwise exempt above, provided such players are (net) 70th or higher on such list
- Winners of cosponsored or approved Champions Tour tournaments since the prior year’s Regions Tradition
- Winners of major championships on the Champions Tour (Senior PGA Championship, the Senior Open Championship, U.S. Senior Open, Constellation Senior Players Championship, Regions Tradition) in the preceding five calendar years and the current year
- Those players eligible for tournaments in accordance with Article III, Section A.1(m) (World Golf Hall of Fame Members) of the Tournament Regulations
- The top four available and no otherwise exempt players from the current year’s Official Money List, in order of their position, through the Insperity Invitational
- If needed to fill the field of 81 players, those players not otherwise exempt, in alternating order for the Champions Tour All Time Money List as of commitment deadline to a floor of net 70th position and the final Previous Year’s Official Champions Tour Money List to a floor of 50th position through the Insperity Invitational
- At the invitation of the host organization, up to four players not otherwise exempt for the Regions Tradition, provided two such players shall be winners, whose victories are considered official, of a PGA TOUR or Champions Tour tournament
Note: The Alternate list will consist of players from the Champions Tour All-Time Money List to a floor of net 70th position and the final Previous Year’s Official Champions Tour Money List to a floor of 50th position in alternating order beginning with All-Time Money List through the Insperity Invitational. Once the list of players available through these two categories is exhausted, players, not otherwise exempt, from the official Champions Tour Current Money List, as of two weeks prior to the event, will be used to fill the field of 81, if necessary.
Pro-Am Field: A maximum of 56 Teams play on Wednesday. The professionals will be selected as follows:
- Players in the field in positions 1 thru 30 on the Prior Year Money List.
- Members of the World Golf Hall of Fame not already included in position 1 thru 30 on the Prior Year Money List.
- Four players chosen by the tournament.
- Players from the All-Time Money List as necessary to reach up to 56 professionals, beginning with the first such player gaining access via the All-Time category.
NEW ELIGIBILITY FOR 2017
(Field size: 78 Players)
1. Top 36 from Previous Year’s Charles Schwab Cup Points Standings
This goes to a floor of 54 on the final CSC Points list. Note: If a player finishes Top 54 on Final Money List but not Final Charles Schwab Cup Points list, he is added to the floor.
2. Top 8 from PGA TOUR Victories List
Must have at least 5 official PGA Tour points to qualify for this category. All-Time Money will be used as a tie breaker. Majors are weighted to 3 points; non-major victories are weighted to 1 point.
3. Top 4 from Champions Tour Victories List
Must have at least 5 official Champions Tour points to qualify for this category. All-Time Money will be used as a tie breaker. Majors are weighted to 2 points; non-major victories are weighted to 1 point.
4. Career Victory Category
A maximum of 2 players, aged 50 until their 51st birthday, who have a minimum of 4 PGA TOUR points.